Slow-Cooker FODMAP-friendly Chili
- 1 lb. ground beef (my preference is grass fed, even if the fat content is a bit higher)
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes (confirm no onion and garlic included)
- 1 14 oz. can crushed tomatoes (confirm no onion and garlic included)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 2 medium sized carrots, diced
- 1 ½ tbsp. cumin
- 1 ½ tbsp. paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. salt
Heat 1 tbsp. of the garlic-infused olive oil in a frying pan and add the ground beef. Stir until thoroughly minced and cooked most of the way through.
Add the remaining tbsp. of olive oil along with beef and all remaining ingredients into the slow cooker. Stir all ingredients together. Set the slow cooker for 6 hours on low heat. Garnish with scallions, sour cream, cheese or whatever else your stomach can handle!
Enjoy and let me know how you like it!